Are these common problems within your production line?
- Tool performance decreasing?
- Increase in production downtime? (Decrease in production throughput?)
- Spending thousands on buying new tools?
- Tools chipping or becoming too worn in early stages of machining?
Consultation is Key
Our understanding of machining issues means we can offer technical support for your production line.
Our client’s goals are our own:
The aim is to improve the performance of precision cutting tools and therefore machining time and downtime to reduce overall tooling costs and increase throughput without compromising on quality.
We want to be more time and cost-efficient in the long-term for your business.
We are happy to provide the following service;
- On site consultation to discuss the best-fit tools for your application
- Machining strategy recommendation
- Tooling to best suited to your machines
- Delivery within a pre-agreed timeframe
- Speeds and Feeds optimisation
- Coolant recommendation
Improving your Tool Efficiency
We know the basic aim of manufacturing firms is to minimise the total cost of production and to ensure sustainable manufacturing.
We design to reduce machining cost, waste and power consumption by focusing on key areas;
- Cutting tool design (Tooling costs / Waste / Delays / Maintenance)
- Cooling technique (Energy / Cutting fluid / Maintenance)
- Machining strategy (Tool changing / Delays)
The introduction of a new product often presents a need for new machining strategy to allow for your machine to keep up with demand.
It is difficult to know if standard off-the-shelf cutters exist for your application or if a bespoke tool will speed up your production time.
Our goal is to ensure that we supply you with your tooling solution quickly and efficiently, meaning that downtime is kept to a minimum and your business operations keep running smoothly.